The mission of the Ohio Association of Ambulatory Surgery Centers is to:
- Enhance the quality of care in Ohio ambulatory surgery centers.
- Provide legislative and regulatory representation for ambulatory surgery centers to advocate their interests and those of their patients.
- Promote public awareness of ambulatory surgery centers. Act as spokesperson and representative to present the views of ambulatory surgery centers in appropriate forums.
- Encourage high standards of professional conduct by organizations providing ambulatory surgical care.
- Provide opportunities for members to enhance their ambulatory surgical care practices and methods.
- Support members in their expanding roles and responsibilities in meeting community health needs.
- Promote effectiveness and efficiency through professional development, exchange of ideas, and leadership.
- Conduct and promote education, research and collection of other information relating to the ambulatory surgical field.